Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mahi Mahi

1tsp- chopped garlic
1lemon juice
1/4 c. white wine
1oz unsalted butter, melted and cubed
salt and freshly ground black papper

Heat oil and cook mahi mahi till underside is golden brown.  Turn the fish over and add garlic, lemon juice, white wine.  When wine and lemon juice have cooked down, add the butter.  Season with salt and butter.

This was so good!  Partly because I ate it after fasting for a while...??  I remember Mahi mahi was really fishy last time I had one but this was mild and flavorful.  So yummy!

This is the first time I used wine in cooking.  I inherited it from my brother in law who used and left it here.  I made sure and boiled the alcohol out but I wonder if it will taste the same with water. 

Sorry, no pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment